The Manor

Introduce yourself here, tell us about your house and interests. Share some pictures.
mjt
Shakes a cane at new house owners

The Manor

Post by mjt »

A very interesting home being worked on by a high school classmate of mine: The Manor. Coincidentally it's less than two miles from my house.

Gothichome

Re: The Manor

Post by Gothichome »

What an interesting home. They seem to be playing up the eireness of he home with all the lighting at night. Any more to add to the story?

mjt

Post by mjt »

I don't know a lot about it. I'll send him a note and encourage him to stop by The District to share...

Gothichome

Post by Gothichome »

Mike, just spent some time reading your blog. Your doing great work. "She who must be obeyed" and in my case "Upper Management". They have many titles, but the standard answer to all thier statements is "yes dear".

mjt

Post by mjt »

Gothichome wrote:Mike, just spent some time reading your blog. Your doing great work. "She who must be obeyed" and in my case "Upper Management". They have many titles, but the standard answer to all thier statements is "yes dear".

Thanks!

Before we were married, some friends of my future in-laws held a couples shower for us. I was given several pieces of advice that have proven to be very useful:
1 - "Yes, dear."
2 - "You're right; I was wrong."
3 - " Go ahead; you tell it so much better than I do."

Like I tell people at work, I work with them, but I work for her.