Cubbies

A place to hang out, chat and post general discussion topics. (Non-technical posts here)
cat2014
Knows the area

Cubbies

Post by cat2014 »

Ok, I know this is not old house related - but it's been 108 years - a billy goat, a black cat and a curse....but the loveable losers from the north side of Chicago finally WON THE WORLD SERIES!! :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :-o :-o :-o :-o

So in honor of our beloved city of Chicago and Wrigley Field and all the history that is has - for past players and fans - let's rock this city and show them how it's done....thank you Chicago Cubs for an amazing season and series.

(if this is wrong to have on here, please let me know!)
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one......John Lennon

Lily left the valley
Inventor of Knob and Tube

Re: Cubbies

Post by Lily left the valley »

The summation for this forum says "general topic discussions". I think yer safe. ;-)

Spouse has been all over this news. He wrote a trilogy back in the day where one of the three is entirely based around the idea of the Cubs winning the Series.
--Proud member of the Industrious Cheapskate Club
--Currently pondering ways to encourage thoughtful restovation and discourage mindless renovation.

JRC
Forgotten more than most know

Post by JRC »

I'm from NE Ohio, so I was always rooting for the Indians. But, I've said from the beginning that I'm happy both teams--who were perennial underdogs--made it to the world series, and that one would break their curse.

Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Post by Corsetière »

I thought we were going to be showing photos of our cubbies in our house. LOL!

I have a few! Two built in storage spaces under window seats and my Arts & Crafts Mantel has a cubbie with a door on it! That's all I know about "cubbies"! Ha ha!

cat2014
Knows the area

Post by cat2014 »

Corsetière wrote:I thought we were going to be showing photos of our cubbies in our house. LOL!

I have a few! Two built in storage spaces under window seats and my Arts & Crafts Mantel has a cubbie with a door on it! That's all I know about "cubbies"! Ha ha!

:D :crazy: :D Too funny....but that would be a good topic, too! :lol: :lol:
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one......John Lennon

Corsetière
Knows where blueprints are hidden

Post by Corsetière »

:lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :thumbup: